We are an education company committed to outcomes and career opportunities for a diverse student population.
About Perdoceo Education
Perdoceo’s accredited academic institutions offer a quality postsecondary education primarily online to a diverse student population, along with campus-based and blended learning programs. The Company’s academic institutions – Colorado Technical University (“CTU”) and the American InterContinental University System (“AIUS” or “AIU System”) – provide degree programs from the associate through doctoral level as well as non-degree seeking and professional development programs. Our academic institutions offer students industry-relevant and career-focused academic programs that are designed to meet the educational needs of today’s busy adults. CTU and AIUS continue to show innovation in higher education, advancing personalized learning technologies like their intellipath® learning platform and using data analytics and technology to serve and educate students while enhancing overall learning and academic experiences. Perdoceo is committed to providing quality education that closes the gap between learners who seek to advance their careers and employers needing a qualified workforce.
Our nationally-recognized programs combine innovative, award-winning technology with specialized curricula taught by industry professionals. Our programs have been:
- Ranked among 2019’s Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report for CTU
- Ranked among 2019’s Best Online Graduate Computer Information Technology programs by U.S. News & World Report for CTU’s Computer Science and Information Technology
- Ranked among 2019’s Best Online Criminal Justice programs by U.S. News & World Report for CTU
- Received 2017 Tier One North American MBA School and Top Ten Global Online MBA school rankings for CTU
- Received multiple awards for our online learning technologies, including CTU’s 2016 Gold Medal from the IMS Global Learning Consortium for the Virtual Classroom, Eduventures 2016 Innovation Award winner for the CTU Mobile app, and the 2015 Distance Education Innovation Award for intellipathTM adaptive learning platform. Both AIU and CTU received Elearning! Magazine’s 2015 Best of Elearning! Award
- Ranked among 2019’s Best Online Bachelor’s programs for Veterans by U.S. News and World Report for CTU
- Named among Military Times Best: Colleges 2018 rankings for both AIU and CTU
- Recognized by the National Security Agency and Department of Homeland Security as a Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance and Cyber Defense for CTU
In addition to our online programs, AIU has ground campuses in Atlanta, Georgia and Houston, Texas; and CTU has ground campuses in Aurora and Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, Perdoceo Education has approximately 4,000 employees, both full and part-time, across the nation. We’re always looking for new ways to serve our student population—and passionate people to help us continue to refine and innovate the educational experience.